Peshawar Institute of Cardiology (PIC) Jobs 2022
OFFICE OF THE HOSPITAL DIRECTOR PESHAWAR INSTITUTE OF CARDIOLOGY-MTI-PESHAWAR
Applications are invited for the following vacancy at PIC-MTI, Peshawar as per the following conditions:
|s. No||Nomenclature of post||Gender||Age||Qualification and experience|
|1||Manager skill laboratory||Male/ female||45||Qualification|
Bachlelor’s degree from an hec recognized university .
03 years of post qualification experience in supervising skill labs and simulations in a reputed publice / private hospital .
Preference will be given to candidates having knowledge of bsic logistics , clinical skills & clear idea of medical education devices in the teaching model .
|2||Inventory assistant||Male/ female||40||Qualification :-|
Bachlor’s degree from an hec recognized university .
03 years of psot qualification warehouse experience .
Preference will be given to those candidates having experience in hospital warehousing stors and inventory management .
|3||Clinical technician –|
|Male/ female||45||Qualification .|
Diploma in anaestsia technology or its equivalent from Kp medical faculty .
01 year post qualification experience in anaesthesia from reputed hospital .
TERMS & CONDITIONS: HOW TO APPLY:
1. Job Application Form is available www.pic.edu.pk application is acceptable only on a prescribed form. Applications accompanied with complete Job Application Form, Covering Letter, including the names, postal and email addresses of 03 referees, Academic Credentials, Qualification, Experience, Domicile certificates / along with 02 photographs and CNIC photocopy duly attested with respective original bank deposit slip/bank draft must be received at below address through registered courier service, in the name of “Hospital Director, Peshawar Institute of Cardiology MTI Receipt Account No. 0083-0000-0165-1008 Bank of Khyber, Phase 5, Hayatabad
Branch, Peshawar (as processing fee, non-refundable) as per the fee schedule given below.
Description Sr. 01-03
Payment Rs. 500
2. The service of the candidates will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical and Teaching Institution
Reforms Act, 2015 including its amendments and Regulations of the institution.
3. Candidates should be eligible in all respects including qualification (Degree and Diploma), experience (only post- qualification experience will be considered which is duly issued by either Administration/Human Resources or Establishment department of the institution concerned with proper references and date of issuance), age (calculated as on last day of the advertisement) before the closing date of the advertisement,
The following applications will be subject to disqualification and will not be entertained:
a) Incomplete applications Le. Missing Job Application Form. Missing or irregular experience certificates as mentioned in serial 3, Missing Diploma or Degree as per requirement/criteria
D) Late submission le, applications received after the due date.
c) Application received without processing fee shall not be entertained. d) Candidates will be disqualified it found of any perjury in documentation/credentials at any stage of the
process or employment.
e) Attempts to influence any member of the recruiting committees.
(1) Attempts to obtain support for his/her candidature by improper means. g) Emails or by-hand submissions will not be entertained.
h) For a qualification to be valid, a degree is a must, the more submission of a marks sheet/ Transcript/ DMC/ course completion certificate will lead to applications deemed incomplete and will therefore, be rejected.
5. An application received after the closing time and date shall stand automatically rejected.
6. Candidates already in government service should apply through proper channel, alongwith NOC from the
concerned organization, clearly stating the length of service and other particulars.
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews,
8. Candidates claiming age relaxation shall complete all the requirements and due process at the the job.
time of applying for
The decision of the competent authority shal stand final
10. No TA/DA will be admissible for the Test/Interview.
11. In case of appointment, the candidate will become a full-time, institutional employee and will his/her existing employment with any other public/private entity national or foreign, including, but not limited to civil
have to resign from
services of Pakistan 12 The Institution reserves the right to decrease increase the positions or revoke the hiring process at any stage
without assigning any reason. 13 The last day of applying for above advertisement is 05-12-2022
PIC-MTI is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender and culture. We further encourage Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups, and persons with disabilities to apply. HOSPITAL
PESHAWAR INSTITUTE OF CARDIOLOGY-MEDICAL & TEACHING INSTITUTION. PESHAWAR
Email ID: [email protected]
Plot No.5-A, Sector B-3,Phase-V, Hayatabad Peshawar-Pakistan